to our people
Our people are the heartbeat of Diamondback. We offer our employees comprehensive support for their well-being, including equitable treatment, health, rewards, development and inclusion. We value the perspectives, experiences and ideas contributed by our employees from a diverse range of ethnic, cultural and ideological backgrounds.
We are committed to our culture which is built on the solid foundation of our five core values: leadership, integrity, excellence, people and teamwork. We understand that our success is based upon not just what we do, but how we do it. Therefore, we set a high bar for all of our employees in terms of how they operate and interact, within our offices, our fields and our communities. We challenge them to ensure all people are treated with dignity and respect.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
The fair, consistent and equitable treatment of our employees is core to how we manage our dedicated workforce. We are proud of how we operate, who we are and the culture we have created. We have zero-tolerance for discrimination and a firm belief in equality.
- Strong Total Rewards
- Workplace Flexibility
- Training & Development
- Veterans' Employee Group
- Community Engagement
Benefits at Diamondback
We offer all full-time employees comprehensive benefits
- Comprehensive health and wellness program with no premiums
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance with no premiums
- Tuition reimbursement program (after 6 months of service)
- Health savings account (HSA) and Flexible saving account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Eligible for annual discretionary restricted stock awards
- Service awards at 5 years service intervals
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program